- Much lower cost than a full or even part-time bookkeeper on staff. Factor in payroll costs, health insurance, worker’s compensation, vacation pay, retirement benefits, and the cost to hire and oversee an employee and outsourcing is significantly less money.
- Professional attention to detail. An employee is paid for their time just to show up, but a bookkeeping service is paid to do your books accurately and promptly.
- Less of your time required. Gain back the time you spent on record-keeping, training, and overseeing an employee. We are quite capable of working independently with a minimum of your time required.
- Avoid financial headaches. We can automatically bill and remind your customers to pay for your services, and pay your bills on time.
- Greater accuracy. Your reports show an accurate picture of your business and can be used to make intelligent business decisions.
- Breeze through your taxes. Well-maintained financial records enable you to get all of the tax deductions you deserve.
- Improved cash flow. We make sure you have the information you need to manage the flow of cash into and out of your business. You may be profitable, but if you don’t have the cash to pay your bills on time, you’re out of business.
- Save Resources. If you like, we can do all your bookkeeping off-site at our offices. You don’t even need to own a computer, or buy bookkeeping software!
- Get bank financing. If you need to apply for a loan, you need your records to be complete and in order. We can help you prepare the necessary forecasts and background reports.
- Peace of Mind. You can feel secure that you know the exact financial state of your business at all times, and that your records are in order for banks, owners, and the IRS.
Good quote from the article – “Bookkeepers and tax pros serve two purposes for small-business owners: They help keep the business out of trouble by accurately recording and reporting the business’s financial information, and they allow the business owner to focus on his or her primary job – running the business – while they focus on their financial specialties.”